The Agilent E1438C/D are ideal for applications in signal acquisition and analysis, high resolution ATE and radar testing. This single-channel 100 MSa/s digitizer combines exceptional spurious-free dynamic range with alias-protected signal conditioning, center frequency tunable digital filtering, and a large signal capture memory, in a single-wide C-size VXI module. The E1438D also incorporates a 200 MB/sec FPDP (Front Panel Data Port) capable of carrying full bandwidth data out of the module for analysis or storage.
- 0 - 40 MHz input bandwidth
- -90 dBfs spurious-free dynamic range
- Anti-alias filter and signal conditioning
- Digital decimation filters with tunable center frequency
- 18MB RAM FIFO memory (expandable to 1.2 GB)
- 2.5 Gigabit/second FPDP (E1438D)
- VXIbus outputs
- VXI local bus (E1438D only)
- Multi-channel compatible
- VXI plug&play compatible
- Single-slot, C-size module
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.