Starting From US$ 1,954
E2697A Adapter, high impedance (incl. passive probe)
- R-51B-001-C Return to Service Center Warranty - 1 year
Prices for: United States
* Prices are subject to change without notice. Prices shown are Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Prices (MSRP). Prices shown are exclusive of taxes.
Key Features & Specifications
- 500 MHz with 10073D passive probe
- Dynamic Range: 1:1 +/- 0.8V; 10:1 +/- 8V
- Dynamic Range with 10073D passive probe: 1:1 +/- 8V; 10:1 +/- 80V
- Maximum Input Voltage: +/- 100V
- 1MOhm +/-1% (~12 pF)
- Input Coupling: dc, ac (7 Hz)
The E2697A high impedance adapter allows connection of probes that require a high impedance input (e.g., passive probes, current probes) to the Infiniium 54850, 80000 and 90000 Series of high performance oscilloscopes. The E2697A high impedance adapter extends the capability of Agilent Infiniium high-performance oscilloscopes, making them ideal for a variety of general-purpose measurements such as power supplies, inverters, semiconductor devices, etc. The E2697A provides switchable ac/dc coupling, as well as 10:1 and 1:1 attenuation settings.
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.