Starting From US$ 18,038
N2002A Noise Source Test Set
- R-51B-001-C Return to Service Center Warranty - 1 year
Prices for: United States
* Prices are subject to change without notice. Prices shown are Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Prices (MSRP). Prices shown are exclusive of taxes.
Key Features & Specifications
- Reduces noise figure uncertainty, thus ensuring accurate and repeatable results
- Operates over a frequency range of 10 MHz to 26.5 GHz
- Results traceable to national standard
- Full calibration of all Agilent SNS and 346 noise sources, as well as other manufacturers’ noise source
- Manual control or remote operations using GPIB
N2002A noise source test set is a stand-alone instrument that, as part of a calibration system enables fast repeatable calibrations with minimal levels of uncertainty. This low-cost, easy-to-use test set ensures accurate calibration results, increasing measurement confidence and allowing the development of DUT's with tighter specifications.
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.