E4438C-401 cdma2000® and IS-95-A Personalities, Fixed Perpetual License
Base Price Rs 504,469
E4438C ESG vector signal generator
- E4438C-503 Frequency Range, 250kHz to 3 GHz
- E4438C-1E5 High-stability time-base
- E4438C-005 Hard Drive 6 Gbyte
- E4438C-602 Internal baseband generator, 64 Msa memory with digital bus capability
- E4438C-401 CDMA 2000 and IS-95-A personalities, fixed perpetual license
- E4438C-403 Calibrated noise personality, fixed perpetual license
- E4438C-CD1 CD of user guide and assembly level service manual
- R-51B-001-Z Return to Service Center Warranty - 3 years
Prices for: India
* Prices are subject to change without notice. Prices shown are Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Prices (MSRP).
Key Features & Specifications
- Real-time and arb-based cdma2000; arb-based IS-95A
- Single and multi-carrier forward and reverse link test signals
- Up to 12 carriers over a 30 MHz bandwidth
- Evaluate receiver BER, FER, and BLER with fully coded test signals
- I/Q impairments and real-time AWGN
Automation and Communication Interface
- Automate waveform playback with SCPI
- 10baseT LAN and GPIB
- Internal software application built-in to signal generator firmware; no PC required
The last date to order an E4438C signal generator is 30-Nov-2015. Orders must be booked by 30-Nov-2015.
Replacement product: N5172B EXG X-Series RF Vector Signal Generator
Test cdma2000 and IS-95A Components and Receivers
Option 401 enables the creation of standards-based IS-95A and cdma2000 test signals. This option provides a comprehensive suite of test signals for existing 2G and evolving 3G CDMA base station and mobile transceivers and their components.
Create Up to 12 SR1 or SR3 Carriers to Test MCPAs
Generate single and multi-carrier forward and reverse link test signals to stress components. Each carrier can have up to 256 configurable channels to simulate multiple base stations or mobiles transmitting on the same carrier frequency. Quickly setup common channel configurations by selecting from five preset configurations or customize each of your carriers channel configuration. Reduce stress on power amplifiers by clipping the peak-to-average power before or after baseband FIR filtering. These statistically correct IS-95A and cdma2000 signals are ideal for testing your cellular components under real-world conditions.
Fully Coded Signals for Receiver BER/FER Analysis
Test receivers with fully coded single-carrier forward and reverse link cdma2000 signals. These coded channels are great for BER/FER receiver testing and baseband ASIC/DSP verification. Modify signal coding parameters in real-time to efficiently test demodulation and decoding algorithms without waiting for long arbitrary waveform rebuild and download delays. Both forward and reverse link channels are fully coded with long and short codes, cyclic redundancy checks, convolutional or turbo encoding, interleaving, power control, and complex scrambling. For receiver tests in the presence of AWGN, the optional calibrated noise personality enables setting the signal to noise ratio as Eb/No or C/N with digital accuracy.
Test power amplifiers, MCPAs, filters, modulators, demodulators, and other components with real-world IS-95A and cdma2000 test signals. Common measurements include adjacent channel power ratio, blocking, and modulation accuracy.
Test mobile and base station receivers with fully coded test signals that enable PER and BER analysis. Common measurements include receiver sensitivity, maximum input level, and demodulation performance in the presence of interference.
This option can be added as a product upgrade.
Related Industries & Technologies
Training & Events
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.