B4655A FPGA Dynamic Probe for Xilinx FPGA
B4655A FPGA Dynamic Probe Application Software
- B4655A-011 FPGA Dynamic Probe Application Software, fixed perpetual license
- R1287A 90 day media replacement warranty
Prices for: Italia
* Prezzi soggetti a variazione. Per una richiesta di offerta contattare il numero 02 9260 8484.
Key Features & Specifications
- Quickly access internal Xilinx FPGA signals
- Make incremental measurements in seconds, without changing design timing
- Access up to 128 internal Xilinx FPGA signals for each pin dedicated to debug
- Measurement can be either in State (synchronous) or timing (asynchronous) mode
- Automated import of signal names from FPGA design tools
- Auto-pin mapping eliminates mistakes and saves time
- Xilinx FPGA devices: Virtex-5, Virtex-4, Virtex-II Pro, Virtex-II, and Spartan-3
- Requires Xilinx ChipScope Pro or Embedded Development Kit (EDK)
- Probing: flying lead, mictor, samtec, or soft touch probes
- Logic Analyzers: All 16900 Series, 16800 Series, 1680 Series, 1690 Series
As FPGA design grows in complication and sophistication, the Agilent FPGA dynamic probe, used in conjunction with an Agilent logic analyzer, provides the most effective debugging solution for your FPGA design.
Training & Events
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.