Key Features & Specifications
Timing Analysis (Asynchronous Sampling)
- 4 GHz (250 ps) timing zoom with 64 K memory
- 1.0 GHz / 500 MHz (half / full-channel) conventional timing analysis with deep memory
- 500 MHz transitional timing
State Analysis (Synchronous Sampling)
- State clock rates up to 450 MHz
- Data rates: up to 500 Mb/s
- Automated threshold/sample position setup for accurate measurements on high-speed buses
- Simultaneous eye diagrams on all channels identify problem signals quickly
- 102-channels per module, combine up to 5 modules for 510 channels
- Selectable memory depths: 1 M, 4 M, 16 M, 32 M Memory Depth and State Speed Upgrade Options
- Compatible with 40-pin logic analyzer probes. Probes are ordered separately. Agilent’s Probe Recommendations
- Compatible with 16900 Series modular logic analyzers
- Comprehensive single-ended signal support, threshold is adjustable from -5 V to 5 V (10 mV increments)
Training & Events
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.