TestExec SL Software
Key Features & Specifications
- Intelligent Architecture - supports C/C++, VB, C#, VB.NET, Agilent VEE, etc.
- Switch Manager - streamlines the task of switching topology configuration.
- Test Profiler - evaluates and optimizes the performance throughput of individual tests.
- Throughput Multiplier - increases throughput through batch testing for multiple UUTs.
- Reusable Library - provides framework for code reuse (handlers, actions, and test sequences).
- Operating system - Windows® XP Professional or Home Edition, Service Pack 2 or later. Windows® 2000 Professional, Service Pack 4 or later.
- TestExec SL 6.1.1 data sheet
Agilent Technologies' TestExec SL is a customizable, flexible test executive developed specifically for electronics manufacturing functional test applications across multiple industries.
This off-the-shelf test executive empowers test developers with a fully customizable operator interface, open architecture for multiple instrument integration, flexible test sequencing, easy debugging tools and provisions for line integration in most manufacturing test environments.
TestExec SL boosts productivity, offers unique advantages for test automation and is unbeaten for ease of use. With the new release of TestExec SL 7.0, you can now utilize the multithreading feature to improve execution throughput and reduce idle time.
Take a closer look at the robust capabilities of TestExec SL:
User manual and help file for TestExec SL are available in the installation files.
Explore How the TestExec SL for Windows® XP Works on Automotive Functional Test Systems
Microsoft is a U.S. registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation.
Windows is a U.S. registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation.