E4408B-BAS ESA-L Basic Spectrum Analyzer, 9 kHz to 26.5 GHz
Key Features & Specifications
- 1.1 dB overall amplitude accuracy
- 100 Hz to 5 MHz RBW, 100 Hz to 300 Hz optional
- +7.5 dBm TOI
- 5 minute warm-up to guaranteed measurement accuracy
- Narrow resolution bandwidth, 8590 series code compatibility, or 50 ohm tracking generator
- Agilent's PowerSuite one-button power measurements included as standard
- Fast delivery and favorably priced
- Rugged design, weather resistant, snap-on battery pack
- Large, high-resolution, color display
The last date to order is 01-Jun-2015. Orders must be booked by 01-Jun-2015.
Replacement product: N9000A CXA Signal Analyzer
As the lowest cost ESA option, these basic analyzers are ideal for cost-conscious bench-top or manufacturing environments.
Replacement solutions for the ESA-L:
Training & Events
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.