89601A-B7S WLAN 802.16 OFDM Modulation Analysis
|Product Status:||Desuet | Support n'est plus disponible|
Vérifier la disponibilité d’étalonnage
Un produit de remplacement est disponible:
Key Features & Specifications
Comprehensive 802.12-2004 modulation analysis
- Modulation formats: BPSK, QPSK, 16QAM, 64QAM
- Supported forms: DL/UL, FDD, H-FDD, TDD (burst and continuous)
- Analysis bandwidths: 1.25 to 28MHz
- All frame lengths, guard intervals, sampling factors
- EVM: -49dB (measurement platform dependent)
Option B7S offers comprehensive modulation analysis for IEEE 802.16-2004 OFDM signals. Perform time-selective or frequency-selective measurements simultaneously to decompose a signal and uncover unknown problems.
Reach deeper into IEEE 802.16 OFDM signals with a comprehensive tool set:
- Full suite of time, frequency, and modulation domain analysis tools
- Demodulate down to the raw bit level
- Focus on a subset of the symbols for time-selective analysis
- For frequency-selective analysis focus on a single carrier to determine where the carrier is being generated
Gather information on PHY layer structure:
- Automatically detect the signal modulation type on sub-carriers. For specific troubleshooting needs choose to manually detect the modulation type
- Manually adjust the nominal signal bandwidth, guard interval, and sampling factor
- Adjust carrier pilot tracking to track amplitude, phase, or timing, and identify hidden errors that lower design margins
- Verify your signal setup using the burst information provided: burst power, modulation format, symbol length, and EVM
Formation et Événements
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.