N5400A EZJIT+ Jitter Analysis software license for Infiniium 90000 Oscilloscopes
Prices for: United States
* Prices are subject to change without notice. Prices shown are Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Prices (MSRP). Prices shown are exclusive of taxes.
Key Features & Specifications
- Automated data rate and pattern detection of repetitive data signals
- Arbitrary data analysis mode allows for RJ/DJ separation on non-repetitive and long data waveforms
- New tail-fit jitter separation algorithm properly separates random from deterministic jitter even in difficult cross talk situations
- Measure random jitter (Rj), deterministic jitter (Dj), bounded uncorrelated jitter (BUJ), and many more jitter components
- Oscilloscope random jitter removal uses the waveform’s risetime to properly determine the oscilloscope's jitter contribution and remove it
- Fixed random jitter tool, gives users more flexibility in their crosstalk analysis
- Composite histogram views of separated RJ, PJ, DJ, DDJ, DCD and ISI jitter subcomponents
- Bathtub curve of total jitter versus eye-opening down to 10^-18 BER
- Bathtub curve comparison of actual data versus tail-fit and spectral method jitter separation
- Random jitter threshold view to see the waveforms jitter spectrum and deterministic components being removed
- 1st or 2nd order PLL (JTF and OJTF)
- Equalized 1st and 2nd order PLL (with purchase of N5461A Serial Data Equalization Software)
- Setup wizards for full user control over measurement type, clock recovery method and jitter measurement voltage threshold
With faster edge speeds and shrinking data valid windows in today's high-speed digital designs, insight into the causes of jitter has become critical for success. EZJIT jitter analysis software, combined with Agilent's Infiniium oscilloscope, is a key tool for identifying and quantifying jitter components that affect the reliability of your design. Time correlation of jitter to the real-time signal makes it easy to trace jitter components to their sources. Additional compliance views and a measurement setup wizard now simplify and automate RJ/DJ separation for testing against industry standards.
EZJIT Plus automatically detects embedded clock frequencies and repetitive patterns of the data on the oscilloscope inputs and calculates the level of data-dependent jitter (DDJ) that is contributed to the total jitter (TJ) PDF by each transition in the pattern.
EZJIT Plus now comes standard with both spectral and tail-fit jitter separation algorithm. Every waveform is different. As a result, having the flexibility of multiple jitter separation solutions means better answers for each individual waveform. Use the new tail-fit algorithm to properly identify and measure aperiodic bounded uncorrelated jitter, which is especially useful if the waveform is being influenced by cross-talk.