N4692A Electronic Calibration Module, 10 MHz to 40 GHz, 2.92 mm, 2-port
N4692A ECal module, 10 MHz to 40 GHz, 2.92 mm, 2-port
- N4692A-M0F One female and one male connector, both 2.92 mm
- R-51B-001-C Garantía de Reparación en los Laboratorios de Agilent - 1 año
Prices for: España
* Precios sujetos a cambios sin notificación previa. Para solicita precios o una oferta puede llamar +34 91 631 3300.
Key Features & Specifications
- 10 MHz to 40 GHz frequency range
- USB interface for direct control with PNA and ENA series of network analyzers
- Fast calibration
- Full two-port calibration with a single connection
- Reduced connector wear
- NIST traceable accurate calibrations
- Reliable solid-state switching
The Agilent N4692A MW electronic calibration (ECal) module makes calibration of vector network analyzers fast, easy and accurate. The RF ECal system is now easily controlled by one of two methods depending on the network analyzer. The Agilent PNA and ENA series of network analyzers controls the module directly via the USB interface.
ECal is an ideal solution for calibrating network analyzers. Performing a full two-port calibration takes less than half the time and number of connections using ECal versus mechanical cal kits. Furthermore, the accuracy of the calibration is comparable between electronic and mechanical methods. Traditional mechanical calibrations require intensive operator interaction which is prone to errors. With ECal, the operator simply connects the ECal module to the network analyzer and the software controls the rest.
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.