Base Price Rs 1,668,364
N4694A ECal module, 10 MHz to 67 GHz, 1.85 mm, 2-port
- N4694A-M0F One female and one male connector, both 1.85 mm
- R-51B-001-C Return to Service Center Warranty - 1 year
Prices for: India
* Prices are subject to change without notice. Prices shown are Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Prices (MSRP).
Key Features & Specifications
- 10 MHz to 67 GHz frequency range
- USB interface for direct control with PNA and ENA series of network analyzers
- Fast calibration
- Full two-port calibration with a single connection
- Reduced connector wear
- NIST traceable accurate calibrations
- Reliable solid-state switching
The Agilent N4694A MW electronic calibration (ECal) module makes calibration of vector network analyzers fast, easy and accurate. The RF ECal system is now easily controlled by one of two methods depending on the network analyzer. The Agilent PNA and ENA series of network analyzers controls the module directly via the USB interface.
ECal is an ideal solution for calibrating network analyzers. Performing a full two-port calibration takes less than half the time and number of connections using ECal versus mechanical cal kits. Furthermore, the accuracy of the calibration is comparable between electronic and mechanical methods. Traditional mechanical calibrations require intensive operator interaction which is prone to errors. With ECal, the operator simply connects the ECal module to the network analyzer and the software controls the rest.
Training & Events
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.