N5880A cdma2000/IS-95/AMPS Enhanced Wireless Test Manager
|Product Status:||Desuet | Support n'est plus disponible|
Vérifier la disponibilité d’étalonnage
Aucun remplacement pour ce produit.
Key Features & Specifications
Supports 8960 Lab Application
- E6702B cdma2000® lab application
- Pre-defined test steps and devices with user-friendly Windows® interface make it easy to define and change test plans without any programming
- Visual Basic .NET based development plaftform provides maximum flexibility for customizing test steps and adding new instruments
- Supports lab applications with advanced features to simplify and expedite pre-conforemance, quality assurance and press testing.
The Agilent N5880A is the newest enhanced wireless test manager for cdma2000/IS-95/AMPS technology. Created for use by R&D test engineers, the N5880A is a powerful, flexible standard platform. Its user-friendly features make it easy to define final tests and calibrate tests for wireless device verification and pre-conformance testing.
To expedite custom test development, N5880A uses the Microsoft® Visual Studio .NET® development environment. In addition to providing all of the features of the Agilent E6567C wireless test manager, N5880A offers:
- Soft/softer handoff
- Fading test
- Data analyzer
- Wireless protocol advisor data logging
- Pseudo-random looping
Use the E6567C demo program to understand the latest N5880A fundamental features. This demo program does not require connections with test equipment, or a software license. This demo program explains the wireless test manager and the latest cdma2000/IS-95/AMPS features.
Learn more about the E6567C in Related Products
cdma2000 is a registered certification mark of the Telecommunication Industry Association. Used under license.
Microsoft, Windows, Visual Basic and Visual Studio a U.S. registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation.