N5880A cdma2000®/IS-95/AMPS Enhanced Wireless Test Manager
|Product Status:||Desuet | Support n'est plus disponible|
Vérifier la disponibilité d’étalonnage
Aucun remplacement pour ce produit.
Key Features & Specifications
Supports 8960 Lab Application
- E6702B cdma2000® lab application
- Pre-defined test steps and devices with user-friendly Windows® interface make it easy to define and change test plans without any programming
- Visual Basic .NET based development plaftform provides maximum flexibility for customizing test steps and adding new instruments
- Supports lab applications with advanced features to simplify and expedite pre-conforemance, quality assurance and press testing.
The Agilent N5880A is the newest enhanced wireless test manager for cdma2000/IS-95/AMPS technology. Created for use by R&D test engineers, the N5880A is a powerful, flexible standard platform. Its user-friendly features make it easy to define final tests and calibrate tests for wireless device verification and pre-conformance testing.
To expedite custom test development, N5880A uses the Microsoft® Visual Studio .NET® development environment. In addition to providing all of the features of the Agilent E6567C wireless test manager, N5880A offers:
- Soft/softer handoff
- Fading test
- Data analyzer
- Wireless protocol advisor data logging
- Pseudo-random looping
Use the E6567C demo program to understand the latest N5880A fundamental features. This demo program does not require connections with test equipment, or a software license. This demo program explains the wireless test manager and the latest cdma2000/IS-95/AMPS features.
Learn more about the E6567C in Related Products
cdma2000 is a registered certification mark of the Telecommunication Industry Association. Used under license.
Microsoft, Windows, Visual Basic and Visual Studio a U.S. registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation.
Industries et technologies reliées
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.