N5413A DDR2 Compliance Test Application for Infiniium 54850, 80000 and 90000 Series Oscilloscopes
|Product Status:||Obsolete | No Longer Supported|
Check for Calibration Availability
A replacement for this product is available:
Key Features & Specifications
- Test setup wizard guides you through test selection, configuration, connection, execution, and results reporting
- Measurement connection setups are displayed
- Oscilloscope setup is automatically configured for each test
- Test results report documents test configuration, measurements made, pass/fail status, margin analysis, and waveforms
- JEDEC JESD79-2E
- JEDEC JESD208
- INTEL DDR2 JEDEC Specification Addendum 1.1
- Compliance testing of clock jitter, electrical and timing measurements in accordance to JEDEC specifications
- Comprehensive analysis that automates the complex measurements, even when you are not there
- Unique Read and Write separation techniques with InfiniiScan Zone Qualify trigger
- Superior signal integrity and probing that meets DDR2 measurement needs
- Infiniium 2.0 or higher software revision for 9000/90000 Series oscilloscopes or Infiniium 5.70 or higher software revision for 80000 Series oscilloscopes
- N5413A DDR2 Compliance Test Application (Option 032 on new 9000/90000 Series oscilloscopes or Option N5435A-016 for application server license) or N5459A DDR 1, 2 and 3 software bundle option (contains U7233A, N5413A and U7231A)
- E2688A High-Speed SDA (Option 003 on new 9000/90000 Series oscilloscope or Option N5435A-003 for application server license)
- N5414A InfiniiScan Event Identification Software (Option 009 on new Infiniium 80000/90000 Series oscilloscope or Option N5435A-004 for application server license) OR N5415A InfiniiScan Event Identification Software (Option 009 on new Infiniium 8000/9000 Series oscilloscope or Option N5435A-004 for application server license)
The N5413A DDR2 compliance test software gives you a fast, easy way to test, debug and characterize your DDR2 designs. DDR2 devices operate as fast as 1066 MT/s and feature a smaller footprint and lower power consumption than DDR1 devices. At these fast transfer speeds, signal integrity is key to reliable and interoperable performance. The N5413A DDR2 compliance test software performs a combination of clock jitter measurements and electrical tests that let you thoroughly evaluate DDR2 devices in accordance with the JEDEC JESD79-2C DDR2 SDRAM Specification, JESD208 Speciality DDR2-1066 SDRAM Specification and the Intel® DDR2 667/800 JEDEC Specification Addendum Rev. 1.1. In addition, the N5413A Advanced Debug mode provides further insights for root-cause analysis.
Intel is a U.S. registered trademark of Intel Corporation.
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.