E4447A PSA Spectrum Analyzer, 3 Hz to 42.98 GHz
Key Features & Specifications
- +/-0.19 dB absolute amplitude accuracy
- -154 dBm displayed average noise level (DANL)
- -118 dBc/Hz phase noise at 10 kHz offset
- 81 dB W-CDMA ACLR dynamic range
- 10 MHz analysis bandwidth (Option B7J for the Basic mode)
- Flexible platform with 16 optional, easy-to-use built-in measurement personalities and hardware options
- PowerSuite one-button power measurements included as standard
- MATLAB data analysis software for general purpose data analysis, visualization, and measurement automation.
E4447A PSA high-performance spectrum analyzer measures and monitors complex RF, microwave, and millimeter-wave signals up to 42.98 GHz.
Migration from PSA to PXA:
The PXA N9030A, Agilent’s next-generation high-performance signal analyzer, combines the PSA’s technical excellence with state-of-the-art technologies, making it a logical form-fit-functional replacement for the PSA. The new PXA N9030A offers greater performance, wider analysis bandwidth, and more powerful connectivity.
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.