N5884A 1xEV-DO Enhanced Wireless Test Manager
|Product Status:||Obsolete | No Longer Supported|
Check for Calibration Availability
No replacement found for this product.
Key Features & Specifications
Supports 8960 lab application
- E6706A 1xEV-DO mobile lab application
- Pre-defined test steps and devices with user-friendly Windows® interface make it easy to define and change test plans without any programming.
- Visual Basic .NET® based development plaftform provides maximum flexibility for customizing test steps and adding new instruments.
- Supports lab applications with advanced features, allowing R&D customers to expedite pre-conforemance, quality assurance and press testing.
The Agilent N5884A is the newest enhanced wireless test manager for 1xEV-DO technology. Created for use by R&D test engineers, N5884A is a powerful, flexible standard platform with user-friendly features that make it easy to define final tests and calibrate tests for wireless device verification and pre-conformance testing.
To expedite custom test development, N5884A uses the Microsoft® Visual Studio.NET® development environment. In addition to providing all of the features of the E6567C wireless test manager, N5884A offers:
- MAC access probe power
- Fading test
- Data analyzer
- Wireless protocol advisor data logging
- Pseudo-random handoff looping
Use the E6567C demo program to learn more about the N5884A features. This demo program does not require connection to test instruments, or a software licence. The demo provides and overview of wireless test manager functionality, and explains the latest cdma2000/IS-95/AMPS/ixEV-DO features.
Learn more about the E6567C