34411A Digital Multimeter, 6½ Digit Enhanced Performance
Key Features & Specifications
All the features of the 34410A, plus:
- 50,000 readings/sec. @ 4 1/2 digits to the PC
- 1M reading memory
- Analog level and pre/post triggering
The Agilent 34411A builds on the industry-standard 34401A. The 34411A has all the features of the 34410A plus 50,000 readings/sec, 1M volatile memory, analog trigger leveling and programmable pre/post triggering.
- Take a tour of the 34410/11A View the demo.
- Learn more Replacing the 34401A in Your Test System with the 34410A or 34411A.
- See Options and Accessories.
To learn more about the next industry-standard DMM, 34461A 6½ digit Truevolt DMM, view the “What’s New” links on the right side of the page.
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.