34410A Digital Multimeter, 6½ Digit High Performance
Key Features & Specifications
- 6½ digit resolution
- Basic accuracy: .0030 % DC,0.06% AC
- 14 measurement functions including capacitance & temperature
- Data Logger with 50,000 reading non-volatile memory
- 50,000 readings/sec. @ 4½ digits to the PC
- 1M reading memory
Analog level and pre/post triggering
- LAN (LXI Class C), USB & GPIB standard
- 10,000 readings/sec @ 5½ digits to the PC
- 1,000 readings/sec @ 6½ digits to the PC
The Agilent 34410A builds on the industry-standard 34401A. The 34410A adds improved accuracy, improved measurement speed and throughput, LAN and USB connectivity and expanded measurements.
- Take a tour of the 34410A View the Demo.
- Learn more Replacing the 34401A in Your Test System with the 34410A or 34411A.
To learn more about the next industry-standard DMM, 34461A 6½ digit Truevolt DMM, view the “What’s New” links on the right side of the page.