34410A Digital Multimeter, 6½ Digit High Performance
Base Price RM 5,072
34410A Digital multimeter, 6.5 digit
- 34410A-220 220-volt ac line selection
- R-51B-001-Z Return to Service Center Warranty - 3 years
Prices for: Malaysia
* Prices are subject to change without notice. Prices shown are Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Prices (MSRP).
Key Features & Specifications
- 6½ digit resolution
- Basic accuracy: .0030 % DC,0.06% AC
- 14 measurement functions including capacitance & temperature
- Data Logger with 50,000 reading non-volatile memory
- 50,000 readings/sec. @ 4½ digits to the PC
- 1M reading memory
Analog level and pre/post triggering
- LAN (LXI compliant), USB & GPIB standard
- 10,000 readings/sec @ 5½ digits to the PC
- 1,000 readings/sec @ 6½ digits to the PC
The Agilent 34410A builds on the industry-standard 34401A. The 34410A adds improved accuracy, improved measurement speed and throughput, LAN and USB connectivity and expanded measurements.
- Take a tour of the 34410A View the Demo.
- Learn more Replacing the 34401A in Your Test System with the 34410A or 34411A.
To learn more about the next industry-standard DMM, 34461A 6½ digit Truevolt DMM, view the “What’s New” links on the right side of the page.
Training & Events
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.