N6032A Arbitrary Waveform Generator, 15-Bit, 625 MS/s
|Product Status:||Discontinued | Currently Supported|
|Supported Until:||1 September 2017|
A replacement for this product is available:
Key Features & Specifications
- Dual output channels drive differential and single-ended designs
- Multi-emitter and Multi-path simulations possible via synchronization of multiple modules
- Complex waveforms can be created via advanced sequencing engine
- Leverage of existing software: Use code from MATLAB, and other programs for ease of integration
- 625 MS/s sample clock
- 15 bits of vertical resolution
- Dual channel operation
- Differential and single-ended outputs
- Up to 16 MS waveform memory (optional)
- Multiple module synchronization
- Up to 125k definable waveform segments
- Up to 16k unique definable sequences
- Complete instrument control from MATLAB
- Compatible with Compact PCI and PXI mainframes
Create complex scenarios using our latest technologies in signal generation
This product is not recommended for new design. Recommended alternative is the M9330A Arbitrary Waveform Generator, 15 bit, 1.25GS/s
Agilent's N6032A arbitrary waveform generator delivers unprecedented performance for creation of complex wideband waveforms. High sampling rate and high bit resolution provided in a single instrument enable designers to create ideal waveforms for accurate test of radar, satellite and frequency agile systems. Each channel of the N6032A provides 250 MHz of modulation bandwidths and over 65 dBc of spurious free dynamic range. When the N6032A is combined with a wideband I/Q upconverter, modulation bandwidth of 500 MHz can be realized at microwave frequencies for authentic signal simulations for IF and RF subsystem test.
Typical applications using these products include RADAR, military communication T&M and aerospace defense T&M applications.
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.