DSO6014A Oscilloscope: 100 MHz, 4 channels
DSO6014A Oscilloscope, 4-channel, 100 MHz
- DSO6000-8ML 8Mpts memory upgrade for MSO/DSO601xA/603xA scopes, installed fixed perpetual license
- R-51B-001-F Return to Service Center Warranty - 3 years
Prices for: Italia
* Prezzi soggetti a variazione. Per una richiesta di offerta contattare il numero 02 9260 8484.
Key Features & Specifications
Lab scope performance at a portable scope price
- 100 MHz Bandwidth
- 4 analog channels
- 2 GSa/s sample rate
- Standard 8 Mpts MegaZoom III deep memory
The Fastest Way to Debug your design
- Fastest update rate in the industry at 100,000 waveforms/sec
- Digital debug for FPGAs with specific Xilinx and Altera applications
- Serial triggering and decode including: I2C, SPI, CAN, LIN, RS-232/UART, and I2S
View online videos for a virtual demonstrations
- Standard 3-year return-to-Agilent warranty
Gain superior insight into analog, digital, or serial design challenges. The DSO6014A oscilloscope offers MegaZoom III deep memory, the highest definition color display with 256 levels of intensity and the fastest uncompromised update rate of 100,000 waveforms/sec of any scopes in its class.
Consider the battery power option
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.