E5378A Samtec Probe-Single-ended, with 90-pin Cable Connectors
Key Features & Specifications
- 34 channels: 32 single-ended data, 2 single-ended or differential clock
- 1.5 pF equivalent load capacitance
- 1.5 Gb/s maximum data rate
- Measure signals with as little as 250 mV p-p signal amplitude
- Provides convenient, reliable connection to target through surface mount Samtec connector
- Surface mount connector is easy to incorporate into your design, Agilent number 1253-3620 or Samtec number ASP-65067-01
- Can be used with support shroud
- Logic analyzers with 90-pin cable connectors Logic Analyzer Cable Connectors
- Support shrouds available for board thickness to 0.12 inches
- 100-pin Samtec footprint
The Agilent E5378A Samtec probe provides a convenient and reliable connection to your target through a Samtec connector designed into your target. This connector based probe improves upon previous generation connector based logic analyzer probes and offers low loading in a small, surface mount footprint. These probes can be used with a support shroud in environments where accidental unplugging of the probe is a concern. This probe can be used with any Agilent logic analyzer with a 90-pin cable connector.
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.