N5410A Fibre Channel Compliance Application
|Product Status:||Discontinued | Currently Supported|
|Supported Until:||1 March 2015|
No replacement found for this product.
Key Features & Specifications
- Test setup wizard guides you through test selection, configuration, connection, execution, and results reporting
- Measurement connection setups are displayed
- Oscilloscope setup is automatically configured for each test
- Test results report documents test configuration, measurements made, pass/fail status, margin analysis, and waveforms
- Supports 4.250 GBit/s, 2.125 GBit/s, and 1.0625 GBit/s speeds
- Supports testing at Beta, Delta, and Gamma compliance points
- RJ/DJ Jitter Separation Analysis at 10-12 BER
- Physical layer measurements for rise/fall time, jitter, differential voltage, and eye mask
The Agilent Technologies N5410A Fibre Channel Compliance Application Software for Infiniium Series oscilloscopes provides you with a fast and easy way to characterize and evaluate the signal integrity of your electrical Fibre-Channel devices. Supporting FC4, FC2, and FC1 speeds, the N5410A allows you to specify the measurement point at which you are probing your signal (delta, gamma, etc.). The tests performed by the N5410A are based on the FC-PH (ANSI X3.230-1994) and FC-PH-2 Fibre Channel - Physical and Signaling Interface specification. The N5410A Fibre Channel compliance application requires the E2688A high-speed serial data analysis software and the N5400A EZJIT Plus jitter analysis software.
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.