N9310A RF Signal Generator, 9 kHz to 3 GHz
à compter de CA$ 7,763
N9310A RF Signal generator 9KHz to 3.0GHz
- N9310A-0B0 Do not include printed manuals
- R-51B-001-Z Return to Service Center Warranty - 3 years
Prix pour: Canada (Français)
* Prix sujets à modification sans préavis. Les prix indiqués sont les prix de vente proposés par le manufacturier. Prix sans taxes comprises.
Key Features & Specifications
Professional performance and compact size for general purpose testing needs
- 9 kHz to 3 GHz CW output, 20 Hz to 80 kHz low frequency (LF) output
- -127 to +13 dBm output level range (maximum +20 dBm settable)
- -95 dBc/Hz SSB phase noise
Complete feature set
- Full sweep function: RF (9 kHz to 3 GHz) /Amplitude (-127 to +13 dBm), LF (20 Hz to 80 kHz)
- Extensive analog modulation: AM, FM, Phase, and Pulse modulation
- Optional IQ modulator, 20 MHz bandwidth
Easy front panel and remote operation
- Intuitive GUI offering 11 languages
- Standard USB connectivity for test automation and flash memory support
- SCPI command set for remote control
The N9310A is a general purpose RF signal generator covering a frequency range from 9 kHz to 3 GHz. With a low price, reliable performance, and multiple built-in functions, it’s well-suited for R&D, manufacturing, education, and service maintenance.
Consumer electronics development
Even the simplest of today’s electronic products with RF content demand adequate and proper design verification. While you may occasionally need a full-function and high-performance signal generator, most of the time you need just a simple continuous wave (CW) source. For this application, the Agilent N9310A RF signal generator is ideal.
Trimming your manufacturing costs without compromising product quality is essential. While RF signal generators come with a variety of functions and price levels, you need the solution that provides just the functionality you need at the lowest price possible. That’s the N9310A RF signal generator.
Service and maintenance isn’t exempt from the pressure to reduce costs. The low-cost N9310A is packed with the capabilities you need to perform general purpose installation and maintenance, or service and repair.
Every RF teaching lab needs RF signal generators. The N9310A RF signal generator provides the capabilities students need and is a reliable general-purpose local oscillator or signal source. As one of the lowest-priced signal generators from Agilent Technologies, the N9310A makes it practical to purchase multiple units so your students can benefit from more hands-on RF circuit experiments and exercises.
Formation et Événements
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.