N5423A I²C and SPI Serial Data Decode Option for InfiniiVision 6000 and 7000B Series Oscilloscopes
Starting From CA$ 1,751
N5423A I2C and SPI Serial Bus Decode, for 4-channel InfiniiVision DSOs/MSOs, fixed perpetual license
Prices for: Canada (English)
* Prices are subject to change without notice. Prices shown are Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Prices (MSRP). Prices shown are exclusive of taxes.
Key Features & Specifications
- The fastest throughput oscilloscope solution for triggering on and analyzing I2C and SPI serial busses
- Support for the I2C serial protocol
- Support for the 2-wire and 3-wire SPI serial protocol
- On-screen serial decode synchronized with the serial data waveform
- Hexadecimal display format
The I2C and SPI Serial Decode Option for InfiniiVision Series oscilloscopes (5000, 6000, and 7000 Series) display responsive, time-aligned, on-screen decode of Inter-Integrated Circuit (I2C) and 2-wire or 3-wire Serial Peripheral Interface (SPI) serial communication busses. The N5423A provides the fastest throughput solution for triggering on and analyzing I2C and SPI serial busses found in a wide variety of embedded designs. You can easily isolate serial packets to find sources of errors due hardware or software related problems.
This software option works with Agilent 4-channel DSOs, or 4+16-channel MSOs only
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.