Key Features & Specifications
- Flexible, compact system for frequency up to 50 GHz
- Simple, one-button measurements
- Tuned RF level (TRFL) sensitivity to -140 dBm
- Optional audio analysis including SINAD and distortion
- 4 Sensor modules with single input connection covering 4 GHz, 18 GHz, 26.5 GHz, and 50 GHz
The N5531S measuring receiver delivers superior performance and provides the ideal tool for traceable calibration of signal generators and step attenuators. It is comprised of general-purpose instruments: a PSA high-performance spectrum analyzer (E444xA) with Option 233 and a P-Series power meter (N1911A/N1912A) or EPM Series power meter (N1913A/N1914A), and a sensor module N5532B (or N5532A) with single-input connection.
The N5532A sensor module has evolved into the N5532B beginning on 01-APR-2010. The N5532B sensor module shares exactly the same specifications, functions and form factor as the N5532A.
The N5531S measuring receiver offers:
- Metrology-grade test system based on the off-the-shelf high-performance instrument hardware
- Fast and precision tuned RF level (TRFL) measurements
- Easy-to-use one-button operation
- Optional audio analysis (PSA Option 107)
- Auto carrier triggering for AM/FM/PM measurements
- Complete suite of post-demodulation and audio filters including CCITT filter
- TRFL tracking function for the drifting signal source calibrations
Training & Events
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.