E6567D cdma2000®/1xEV-DO/LTE Wireless Test Manager
|Product Status:||Obsolete | No Longer Supported|
Check for Calibration Availability
No replacement found for this product.
Key Features & Specifications
Supports 8960 test application
- E1987A fast switching mobile test application
- E1962B cdma2000/IS-95/AMPS mobile test application
- E1966A 1xEV-DO mobile test application
Supports E6621A PXT Wireless Communication Test Set
- N6051A LTE RF parametric test with test mode signaling
- Pre-defined test steps and devices with user-friendly Windows® interface make it easy to define and change test plans without any programming
- Visual Basic .NET based development plaftform provides maximum flexibility for customizing test steps and adding new instruments
- PC based software provides fast development and deployment for manufacturing, service, and R&D needs
- Supports LTE transmitter and receiver testing
Supports Windows 7 Professional and Enterprise
Agilent's newest wireless test manager for cdma2000®/1xEV-DO/LTE technology is E6567D. E6567D provides fast switching between wireless technologies to expedite testing and support 8960 test applications and E6621A for automated test. In addition, E6567D retains virtually all of the features and measurements of cdma2000 and 1xEV-DO wireless test managers. E6567D uses the Microsoft® Visual Studio® .NET development environment for custom test development. This standalone automatic test system software provides LTE, cdma2000, IS-95, AMPS, and 1xEV-DO-specific tests and complete menu-driven test plans, plus test exec functionality. For manufacturing and R&D test engineers, the E6567D is a powerful, flexible, standard platform, with user-friendly features that make it easy to define final tests and calibrate tests for wireless device production lines.
For enhanced CDMA test features, see the N5880A cdma2000/IS-95/AMPS Enhanced Wireless Test Manager and N5884A 1xEV-DO Enhanced Wireless Test Manager
cdma2000 is a registered certification mark of the Telecommunications Industry Assocation. Used under license.
Microsoft and Visual Studio are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
Windows is a trademarks or registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.