TS-5020 Automotive Electronics Functional Test System (with Tire Pressure Monitoring System add-on Solution)
Key Features & Specifications
- Signal Switching: Up to 224 x 4 Matrix
- Load Switching: Up to 32-ch x 30Amp & 64-ch x 7.5Amp & 80-ch x 5Amp & 192-ch x 2Amp
- RF Switching: Up to 4 cards of Quad 1 x 4 RF Switch (DC-3GHz)
- Power Sources: Up to 400W Modular Power Supply
- Measurement: 6.5 Digit DMM, 2-ch 350 MHz Counter
- Stimulus: Single Channel 16-Bit 30 MHz ARB, 4-ch 16-Bit DAC
- Additional Instruments: 4-ch 500 MHz Oscilloscope, 2-ch & 4-ch Digitizers E-Load Capability
- For more information, please visit: Agilent TS-5020 Product Note
The Agilent TS-5020 Automotive Functional Test System is a low cost, scalable test system designed with “just-enough-test” concept for medium complexity electronic control modules, such TPMS, RKE and body electronic modules
Get latest tips and information from the Agilent Automotive Functional Test Forum.
Learn how to accelerate software development and test integration using Agilent's TestExec SL Software.
Learn how to configure a system in TS-5020 & TS-5040 configuration guide. Agilent TS-5020 & TS-5040 Automotive Functional Test Systems
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.