E6831A GSM/GPRS/EGPRS Cal Application for the E6601A Wireless Communications Test Set
|Product Status:||Obsolete | No Longer Supported|
Check for Calibration Availability
A replacement for this product is available:
Key Features & Specifications
This product will be discontinued with a last order date of October 31, 2011. It will be replaced by the E1968A, one of the E5515C applications.
- GSM/GPRS ARB source for flexible phone receiver (RSSI) testing
- Full set of high-speed transmitter measurements support all GSM/GPRS chipset calibration
- Dynamic Power provides fast series of power measurements for high-speed amplitude characterization (requires chipset support)
- Optional Phase and Amplitude versus Time measurement for high-speed characterization of phase-varying amplifiers (requires chipset support)
- GMSK modulation frequency error <0.01 ppm (<0.005 ppm typical) + timebase accuracy
- TX Power measurement < +\- 0.6 dB (< +\- 0.3 dB typical)
- Phase Error < 1 degrees rms, < 4 degrees peak
- TX Power measurement -40 dBm to +33 dBm
- Phase and Frequency Error measurement -15 dBm to +33 dBm
The Agilent E6831A GSM/GPRS/EGPRS cal application for the E6601A test set provides all the necessary capabilities to calibrate your GSM, GPRS and EGPRS mobile devices. This cal application, designed for non-signaling test in high-volume manufacturing, helps you achieve your time-to-market goals while lowering your cost of test for GSM, GPRS and EGPRS wireless devices.
This GSM/GPRS/EPGRS test solution is based on the new, next-generation, high-performance E6601A test set. You gain the benefits of industry leading measurement speed, optional time-based and portable licensing, and an integrated open Windows PC. With applications focused on calibration, flexible licensing, a built-in PC and high-speed measurements, the next-generation capabilities of this test set offers a UMTS calibration solution that can increase your throughput and reduce your test costs.
- ARB-like source for flexible phone receiver (RSSI) testing
Full set of transmitter measurements:
- Tx Power
- Power vs Time
- Phase and Frequency Error
- Output RF Spectrum
- Dynamic power for fast series of power measurements
High-performance Spectrum Monitor
- Spectral analysis in a Windows interface
- Optional Phase and Amplitude versus Time (PAvT) measurement for high-speed characterization of phase-varying amplifiers
Optional EGPRS calibration capability
- 8PSK ARB source
- EVM and Frequency Error waveform quality
- New 8PSK EVM graphics available with upgrade
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.