89601A-BHB UWB/MB-OFDM Modulation Analysis
|Product Status:||Discontinued | Currently Supported|
A replacement for this product is available:
Key Features & Specifications
Analyze and troubleshoot WiMedia-based MB-OFDM ultra-wideband PHY layer signals:
- Supported Formats: WiMedia Alliance PHY Interface Specification (v1.1), and all Time Frequency Codes (TFC1 through TFC10), including FFI (non-hopped), and TFI and TFI2 (hopped)
- Data rates (Mb/Sec): 480, 400, 320, 200, 160, 106.7, 80, 53.3
- Preamble types: standard, burst
- EVM: -31 dB (Infiniium 90000 series)
Option BHB multi-band-OFDM modulation analysis offers advanced measurement tools needed to analyze and troubleshoot the complex wide-bandwidth, and time-varying nature of UWB MB-OFDM PHY layer signals.
Extensive vector features like time-gating, spectrogram displays, built-in ACPR and OBW capabilities, make it well-suited for the most demanding R&D tasks, providing designers and developers an extensive tool set needed to gain greater insight into the complexities and challenges inherent with MB-OFDM signals.
- New time-scaling analysis capabilities for hopped and non-hopped signals allow early chip designers to run baseband hardware at reduced speed even when the RF subsystem hops at full frequency steps.
- Automatic detection for all Time Frequency Codes (1-10), including FFI (non-hopped), and TFI and TFI2 (hopped), for easy measurement setup
- Covers a wide range of formats, including QPSK and DCM modulation, using burst or standard preamble types
- Capture the complete UWB burst. Use it with the ultra-high performance Agilent Infiniium oscilloscopes, for frequency coverage up to 13 GHz, and logic analyzers for baseband FPGA and ASIC development
- Wide selection of analysis tools, including EVM, CCDF, I/Q parameters, packet spectrum common pilot error, header info, demodulated bits, and more.