DSO6104L Low Profile Oscilloscope: 1 GHz, 4 channels
Starting From US$ 16,011
DSO6104L Oscilloscope, LXI, 4-channel, 1GHz
- DSO6000L-8MH 8Mpts memory upgrade for DSO6104L/DSO6054L scopes license - installed
- R-51B-001-F Return to Service Center Warranty - 3 years
Prices for: United States
* Prices are subject to change without notice. Prices shown are Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Prices (MSRP). Prices shown are exclusive of taxes.
Key Features & Specifications
1-GHz Bandwidth - 4 scope channels with (upgradeable to MSO with 16 digital channels)
- LXI compliant
- Optimized for automated and manufacturing test
- Rack-mountable 1U (43.66 mm) high form factor
- Lowest cost ATE focused scope on the market
- Standard full-scale connectivity: LAN, USB, GPIB and XGA video
- Built-in Web browser control
- Software drivers for most common programming environment
- MATLAB® software available directly from Agilent for making your own custom measurement and analysis routines, user-defined filters, or instrument applications. MATLAB software for Agilent oscilloscopes
Powerful Signal Acquisition
- Up to 4 GSa/s sample rate, 2 Mpts stand memory
- 8 bit vertical resolution (extensible to 12 bits with high-resolution mode)
- 16 logic timing channels, time correlated MSO upgrade option
Easy System Integration
- Standard rack mount hardware
- 100% software compatible with 6000A Series portable oscilloscopes
- Optional secure environment mode for high level of data security
- IVI-com drivers included standard
The Agilent 6000L Series digital storage oscilloscopes (DSOs) offer four channels of measurements in a compact, rack-mountable 1U-high form factor, giving engineers a space-efficient way to integrate oscilloscopes into their test systems. The unit’s remote capabilities and graphical Web interface reduce setup and troubleshooting time for engineers building design-verification and functional-test systems.
- See detailed information and specifications on rack mounting
Training & Events
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.