Key Features & Specifications
Timing Analysis (Asynchronous Sampling)
- 4 GHz (250 ps) timing zoom with 64 K memory
- 1.2 GHz / 600 MHz (half / full-channel) conventional timing with deep memory
- 600 MHz transitional timing
State Analysis (Synchronous Sampling)
- State clock rates up to 667 MHz
- Data rates: up to 1066 Mb/s (Dual Sample), up to 667 Mb/s (Double Data Rate - DDR)
- Automated threshold/sample position setup for accurate measurements on high-speed buses
- Simultaneous eye diagrams on all channels identify problem signals quickly
- 68-channels per module, combine up to 5 modules for 340 channels
- 256 M memory depth
- Compatible with 90-pin logic analyzer probes. Probes are ordered separately. Agilent’s Probe Recommendations
- Compatible with 16900 Series modular logic analyzers
- Comprehensive single-ended and differential signal support, threshold is adjustable from -3 V to 5 V (10 mV increments)
Training & Events
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.