Key Features & Specifications
- Quickly access internal Altera FPGA signals
- Make incremental measurements in seconds, without changing design timing
- Access up to 256 internal Altera FPGA signals for each pin dedicated to debug
- Measurement can be either in State (synchronous) or timing (asynchronous) mode
- Automated import of signal names from Altera FPGA design tools
- Altera FPGA devices: Stratix series, Cyclone series, MAX series, APEX series, and Excalibur series
- Requires Altera Quartus II Logic Analyzer Interface
- Probing: flying lead, mictor, samtec, or soft touch probes
- Logic Analyzers: All 16900 Series, 16800 Series, 1680 Series, 1690 Series
You rely on the insight a logic analyzer provides to understand the behavior of your Altera FPGA in the context of the surrounding system. The Agilent FPGA dynamic probe, used in conjunction with an Agilent logic analyzer provides the most effective solution for simple through complex debugging of systems incorporating Altera FPGAs.
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.