U2351A 16-Channel 250kSa/s USB Modular Multifunction Data Acquisition
à compter de CA$ 1,402
U2351A Basic multifunction DAQ, 16-CH single-ended or 8-CH differential analog inputs; 250KS/s
- U2351A-0B0 Do not include printed manuals
- W4100-3MW Warranty, 3mth for included accessories
- R-51B-001-F Return to Service Center Warranty - 3 years
Prix pour: Canada (Français)
* Prix sujets à modification sans préavis. Les prix indiqués sont les prix de vente proposés par le manufacturier. Prix sans taxes comprises.
Key Features & Specifications
- High-speed USB 2.0, USBTMC-USB488 standard (compatible with Microsoft® Windows® operating systems)
- Standalone and modular capabilities
- 16-bit resolution, 16 SE/8 DI multiplex analog input channels, Up to 250 kSa/s sampling rate
- 2 16-bit analog output channels, 1 MSa/s analog output update rate
- 24-bit programmable TTL input/output channels
- 2 general purpose digital counter channels
The U2351A offers multifunction capabilities in a module. It can be used like a digital multimeter in polling mode. It can be transformed to be a simple scope using the continuous mode with simple triggering capabilities. No matter if it is used as a standalone module or when plugged into a U2781A USB modular instrument chassis, the synchronization and triggering capabilities allow great flexibility in making the desired measurements. With the analog output being able to send out predefined or arbitrary waveforms make this a good tool when closed loop feedback or stimulus is required. The digital IO channels allows for closed loop control through connections to switches, relays and solenoids. The burst mode enables the U2351A to simulate simultaneous analog input acquisition.
The U2351A works together with an optional U2901A or U2902A terminal block for easy connections.
It comes bundled with the Agilent Measurement Manager (AMM) software for quick set up and data logging. Simplifying this further is the command logger function offered in the Agilent Measurement Manager that allows capturing of configuration commands that can be easily converted to snippets of VEE code. Other supported languages are VB, C++, and C#.
Giving users more flexibility, the U2351A is compatible with a wide range of application development environments such as Agilent VEE, MATLAB® R2007a, NI LabVIEW and Microsoft® Visual Studio®.
The U2351A is ideal for design validation and manufacturing engineers who conduct data logging, measurement or monitoring in a broad range of industries. This module is especially useful for customers who would like to make physical measurements.
Compare Agilent USB Multifunction Sampling DAQ in a side-by-side comparison.
Visual Studio, Microsoft and Windows are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
MATLAB is a U.S. registered trademark of The Math Works, Inc.
Formation et Événements
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.