DSO6014L Low Profile Oscilloscope: 100 MHz, 4 channels
Base Price THB 221,727
DSO6014L Oscilloscope, LXI, 4-channel, 100 MHz
- DSO6000L-8ML Memory - 8 Mpts DSO6014L Scopes
- R-51B-001-F Return to Service Center Warranty - 3 years
Prices for: Thailand
* Prices are subject to change without notice. Prices shown are Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Prices (MSRP).
Key Features & Specifications
100-MHz Bandwidth - 4 scope channels (upgradeable to MSO with 16 digital channels)
- LXI compliant
- Optimized for automated and manufacturing test
- Rack-mountable 1U (43.66 mm) high form factor
- Lowest cost ATE focused scope on the market
- Standard full-scale connectivity: LAN, USB, GPIB and XGA video
- Built-in Web browser control
- Software drivers for most common programming environment
- MATLAB® software available directly from Agilent for making your own custom measurement and analysis routines, user-defined filters, or instrument applications. MATLAB software for Agilent oscilloscopes
Powerful Signal Acquisition
- Up to 2 GSa/s sample rate, 2 Mpts stand memory
- 8 bit vertical resolution (extensible to 12 bits with high-resolution mode)
- 16 logic timing channels, time correlated with MSO upgrade option
Easy System Integration
- Standard rack mount hardware
- 100% software compatible with 6000A Series portable oscilloscopes
- Optional secure environment mode for high level of data security
- IVI-com drivers included standard
The Agilent 6014L Series digital storage oscilloscopes (DSOs) offer four channels of measurements in a compact, rack-mountable 1U-high form factor, giving engineers a space-efficient way to integrate oscilloscopes into their test systems. The unit’s remote capabilities and graphical Web interface reduce setup and troubleshooting time for engineers building design-verification and functional-test systems.
- See detailed information and specifications on rack mounting
Training & Events
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.