E3631A 80W Triple Output Power Supply, 6V, 5A & ±25V, 1A
Starting From CA$ 1,460
E3631A DC power supply. Triple output: 0- +25V, 0-1A; 0- -25V, 0-1A; 0- 6V, 0-5A 80W.
- E3631A-0EM AC 115V single-phase 3-wire. 115 VAC +/- 11V operation, 47 to 63 Hz
- W4100-3MW Warranty, 3mth for included accessories
- R-51B-001-Z Return to Service Center Warranty - 3 years
Prices for: Canada (English)
* Prices are subject to change without notice. Prices shown are Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Prices (MSRP). Prices shown are exclusive of taxes.
Key Features & Specifications
- Output 1: 0 to 6 V, 0 to 5 A
- Output 2: 0 to +25 V, 0 to 1 A
- Output 3: 0 to -25 V, 0 to 1 A
Programming Accuracy at 25°C ±5°C
- Voltage: 0.05% + 20 mV, 0.05% + 20 mV, 0.1% + 5 mV
- + Current: 0.15% + 4 mA, 0.15% + 4 mA, 0.2% + 10 mA
Ripple & Noise (20 Hz to 20 MHz)
- Normal Mode Voltage: <350 µVrms/ 2 mV p-p, <350 µV rms/2 mV p-p, <350 µV rms/2 mV p-p
- Normal-mode current: <500 µA rms, <500 µA rms, <2 mA rms
- Common-mode current: <1.5 µA rms, <1.5 µA rms, <1.5 µA rms
Readback Accuracy at 25°C ±5°C
- Voltage: 0.05% + 10 mV, 0.05% + 10 mV, 0.1% + 5 mV
- Current: 0.15% + 4 mA, 0.15% + 4 mA, 0.2% + 10 mA
Agilent basic DC power supplies offer essential features for a tight budget. The triple output, 80 W, GPIB, E3631A provides small, compact size for bench use; low output ripple and noise; built-in measurements and basic programmable features with GPIB and RS232 interface. This clean and reliable supply is designed for general purpose applications; and combines convenient benchtop capabilities with flexible system features in a compact, multi-output package.
DC power needs to be steady as a rock…like a rock for 15 years. Find out how.
Training & Events
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.