E3646A 60W Dual Output Power Supply, Two 8V, 3A or 20V, 1.5A
Key Features & Specifications
Output Ratings (@ 0°C to 40°C) 2 Outputs
- Range 1: 0 to 8 V / 3 A
- Range 2: 0 to 20 V / 1.5 A
Programming Accuracy (@ 25°C ±5°C), ±(% output + offset)
- Voltage: <0.05% + 10 mV (<0.1% + 25 mV for output 2 of E3646/47/48/49A)
- Current: <0.2% + 10 mA
Ripple & Noise 20 Hz to 20 MHz
- Normal Mode Voltage: <5 mVpp / 0.5 mVrms
- Normal Mode Current: <4 mArms
- Common Mode Current: <1.5 uArms
Readback Accuracy (@ 25°C ±5°C), ±(% output + offset)
- Voltage: <0.05% + 5 mV (<0.1% + 25 mV for output 2 of E3646/47/48/49A)
- Current: <0.15% + 5 mA (<0.15% + 10 mA for output 2 of E3646/47/48/49A)
Agilent basic DC power supplies offer essential features for a tight budget. The single & dual output, 30-100 W GPIB E3640 series provide small, compact size for bench and system use; low output ripple and noise; and built-in measurements and basic programmable features with GPIB and RS232 interface. The Agilent 54W, multiple output E3646A is a clean, reliable power supply for general purpose applications, and combine convenient benchtop capabilities with flexible system features in a compact, multi-output package.
DC power needs to be steady as a rock…like a rock for 15 years. Find out how
Training & Events
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.