6621A System Power Supply, 80W, 2 outputs
Starting From US$ 9,743
6621A DC Power Supply, dual-output, 80W. Each output is 7V/10A or 20V/4A. GPIB
- 6621A-120 DC power supply 104-127VAC operation, 50/60Hz
- R-51B-001-Z Return to Service Center Warranty - 3 years
Prices for: United States
* Prices are subject to change without notice. Prices shown are Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Prices (MSRP). Prices shown are exclusive of taxes.
Key Features & Specifications
- Low-range volts, amps: 0 to 7 V, 0 to 10 A
- High range volts, amps: 0 to 20 V, 0 to 4 A
Programming accuracy at 25°C ±5°C
- Voltage: 0.06% + 19 mV
- Current: 0.16% + 100 mA
Ripple & noise (20 Hz to 20 MHz)
- Voltage rms: 500 µV, 500 µV
- Peak-to-peak: 3 mV, 3 mV
- Current rms: 1 mA, 1 mA
Agilent high performance DC power supplies offer spec and accuracy for test optimization. The multiple output, 4W - 105W GPIB 6621A - 6624A and 6627A provide dual-range outputs; fast, low-noise outputs; built-in measurements and advanced programmable features; and protection features to ensure DUT safety.
The Agilent 80W, dual-output 6621A is a versatile solution to help improve system accuracy and reduce test time in a 3U high package.
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.