6628A Precision System Power Supply, 50W, 2 outputs
Starting From US$ 12,014
6628A DC Power Supply, precision dual-output. Each output 50W. 16V/.2A or 50V/1A. GPIB
- 6628A-120 DC power supply 104-127VAC operation, 50/60Hz
- R-51B-001-Z Return to Service Center Warranty - 3 years
Prices for: United States
* Prices are subject to change without notice. Prices shown are Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Prices (MSRP). Prices shown are exclusive of taxes.
Key Features & Specifications
Output ratings (2 outputs)
- Low-range volts, amps 50W: 0 to 16 V, 0 to 200 mA
- High range volts, amps 50W: 0 to 50 V, 0 to 1 A or 0 to 16 V, 0 to 2 A
Programming accuracy at 25°C ±5°C (2 outputs)
- Voltage 50W: 0.016% + 3 mV (low), 10 mV (high)
- Current 50W: 0.04% + 185 µA (low), 500 µA (high)
Ripple & noise (20 Hz to 20 MHz) 2 outputs each
- Voltage rms: 500 µV
- Peak-to-peak: 3 mV
- Current rms: 0.1 mA
Agilent high performance DC power supplies offer spec and accuracy for test optimization. The precision multiple output, 25W - 50W GPIB 6625A, 6626A, 6628A, and 6629A provide fast, low-noise outputs; dual-range, precision low current measurement; built-in measurements and advanced programmable features; and protection features to ensure DUT safety.
The Agilent 50W, dual-output 6628A is a versatile solution to help improve system accuracy and reduce test time in a 3U high package.
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.