E3630A 35 W Triple Output, 6V, 2.5A & ±20V, 0.5A
Starting From US$ 657
E3630A Laboratory DC power supply, triple-output
- E3630A-0EM AC 115V single-phase 3-wire. 115 VAC +/- 11V operation, 47 to 63 Hz
- E3630A-0B0 Do not include printed manuals
- W4100-3MW Warranty, 3mth for included accessories
- R-51B-001-Z Return to Service Center Warranty - 3 years
Prices for: United States
* Prices are subject to change without notice. Prices shown are Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Prices (MSRP). Prices shown are exclusive of taxes.
Key Features & Specifications
Output ratings (Maximum current is derated 3.3% per °C from 40°C to 55°C)
- Output 1: 0 to 6 V, 0 to 2.5 A
- Output 2: 0 to +20 V, 0 to 0.5 A
- Output 3: 0 to -20 V, 0 to 0.5 A
- Power (max): 35 W
Ripple & noise from 20 Hz to 20 MHz
- Normal Mode Voltage rms: 350 µV
- Peak-to-Peak: 1.5 mV
Load & line regulation
- 0.01% + 2mV
- Voltage: 10 mV
- Current: 10 mA
Agilent basic DC power supplies offer essential features for a tight budget. The multiple output, 35-50 W, E3620A and E3630A provide dual and triple outputs; small, compact size for bench use; low-noise and excellent regulation; and overload indicator to monitor output. The Agilent 35W, triple output E3630A has three versatile outputs for benchtop applications; and is offers stable and reliable power plus essential features for manual testing.
DC power needs to be steady as a rock…like a rock for 15 years. Find out how.
Training & Events
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.