E3620A 50W Dual Output Power Supply, Two 25V, 1A
Base Price Rs 47,472
E3620A Laboratory DC power supply, dual-output: 0-25 V, 0-1 A.
- E3620A-0E3 AC 230V single-phase 3-wire. 230 VAC +/- 23V operation, 47 to 63 Hz
- W4100-3MW Warranty, 3mth for included accessories
- R-51B-001-Z Return to Service Center Warranty - 3 years
Prices for: India
* Prices are subject to change without notice. Prices shown are Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Prices (MSRP).
Key Features & Specifications
Output Ratings (Maximum current is derated 3.3% per °C from 40°C to 55°C)
- Output 1: 0 to 25 V, 0 to 1 A
- Output 2: 0 to 25 V, 0 to 1 A
- Power (max): 50 W
Ripple & Noise from 20 Hz to 20 MHz
- Normal Mode Voltage rms: 350 µV
- Peak-to-Peak: 1.5 mV
Load & Line Regulation
- 0.01% + 2mV
- Voltage: 10 mV (0-20 V), 100 mV, (>20 V)
- Current: 1 mA
Agilent basic DC power supplies offer essential features for a tight budget. The multiple output, 35-50 W, E3620A and E3630A provide dual and triple outputs; small, compact size for bench use; low-noise and excellent regulation; and overload indicator to monitor output. The Agilent 50W, dual output E3620A has two clean, reliable outputs for general purpose application; and is compact, affordable for versatile benchtop testing.
DC power needs to be steady as a rock…like a rock for 15 years. Find out how.
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.