N6731B DC Power Module 0-5V, 0-10A, 50W
Base Price Rs 40,388
N6731B DC Power Module 5V, 10A, 50W
- R-51B-001-Z Return to Service Center Warranty - 3 years
Prices for: India
* Prices are subject to change without notice. Prices shown are Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Prices (MSRP).
Key Features & Specifications
DC output ratings
- Voltage: 0 to 5 V
- Current: 0 to 10 A
- Power: 50 W maximum
Accuracy (at 23°C ±5°C)
- Voltage programming accuracy: 0.1% + 19 mV
- Current measurement (readback) accuracy: 0.15% + 20 mA
Ripple & noise (20 Hz to 20 MHz)
- Constant voltage rms: 2 mV
- Constant voltage peak-to-peak: 10 mv
- Constant current rms: 8 mA
Basic, single Output, programmable DC Power Module
- For use with the N6700 Series mainframes [LAN (LXI-C), USB, GPIB] : Low profile MPS or DC Power Analyzer
- Up-programming and down-programming time with full resistive load (typical): 20 mS
- Over Voltage, over current, and over temperature protection for your device under test
See all available N6700 modules
The Agilent N6731B is a 50 W basic DC power module that provides programmable voltage and current, measurement and protection features at a very economical price, making these modules suitable to power the device under test or to provide power for ATE system resources such as fixture control.
This module is used in both the small, multiple output 1U high N6700 Low-Profile Modular Power System (for ATE systems) and the multiple output N6705 DC Power Analyzer (for bench testing). GPIB, LAN, USB, and LXI compliance are standard with all mainframes. Select from more than 30 different DC power modules, ranging in capability from basic to high precision, and power from 20 - 500 W.
Learn more. View video demo
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.