N6762A Precision DC Power Module, 50V, 3A, 100W
Key Features & Specifications
- Voltage: 50 V
- Current: 3 A
- Power: 100 W
Programming accuracy (at 23°C ±5°C)
- Voltage high range: 0.016% + 6 mV
- Voltage low range (≤ 5.5 V): 0.016% + 1.5 mV
- Current high range: 0.04% + 200 µA
- Current low range (≤ 100 mA, @ 0 - 7 V): 0.04% + 15 µA
Ripple & noise (20 Hz to 20 MHz)
- Voltage peak-to-peak: 4.5 mV
- Voltage rms: 350 µV
- Current rms: 2 mA
The Agilent N6762A is a 100 W precision DC power module that provides low noise, and precise control and measurements in the milliampere and microampere region with the ability to simultaneously digitize voltage and current, and capture those measurements in an oscilloscope-like data buffer. For leakage current or sleep-mode current measurements, add option 2UA for measurement capability down to 1 μA.
This module is used in both the small, multiple output 1U high N6700 Low-Profile Modular Power System (for ATE systems) and the multiple output N6705 DC Power Analyzer (for bench testing). GPIB, LAN, USB, and LXI compliance are standard. Select from more than 20 different DC power modules, ranging in capability from basic to high precision, and in power from 20 - 300 W.
- Want to mix and match modules? See all available N6700 modules
- Need accurate low current measurements? Learn about option 2UA for microamp measurements
- Learn more. View video demos
Training & Events
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.