6674A 2000 Watt System Power Supply, 60V, 35A
Starting From CA$ 5,508
6674A DC power supply, 0-60 V, 0-35 A, 2100 W. GPIB.
- 6674A-230 DC power supply 191-250VAC operation, 50/60Hz
- R-51B-001-Z Return to Service Center Warranty - 3 years
Prices for: Canada (English)
* Prices are subject to change without notice. Prices shown are Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Prices (MSRP). Prices shown are exclusive of taxes.
Key Features & Specifications
- Output voltage: 0 to 60 V
- Output current (40°C): 0 to 35 A
Programming Accuracy at 25°C ±5°C
- Voltage 0.04% + 60 mV
- Current 0.1% + 25 mA
Ripple & Noise from 20 Hz to 20 MHz
- Voltage rms: 1.25 mV
- Peak-to-Peak: 11 mV
- Current rms: 25 mA
Agilent high performance DC power supplies offer speed and accuracy for test optimization. The single output, 2000 W GPIB 6671A-6675A provide fast, low-noise outputs; analog control of output voltage and current; and fan-speed control to minimize acoustic noise.
The Agilent 2100W, GPIB, single output 6674A is a highly efficient low-noise supply that maximize test throughput and is designed to offer excellent reliability, low ripple and noise, and extremely accurate built-in measurements of voltage and current.
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.