66104A DC Power Module, 60V, 2.5A
Base Price GBP 1,595
66104A DC power module - 60 V, 2.5 A, 150 W
- 66104A-0B0 Full documentation on CD-ROM only; no printed documentation package
- R-51B-001-3C Return to Agilent Warranty - 3 years
Prices for: United Kingdom
* Prices are subject to change without notice. For pricing, get a quote or call 01189 276201.
Key Features & Specifications
- Output voltage: 0 to 60 V
- Output current: 0 to 2.5 A
- Maximum power: 150 W
Programming Accuracy at 25°C ±5°C
- Voltage 0.03% + 27 mV
- Current 0.03% + 1.2 mA
Ripple & Noise (20 Hz to 20 MHz)
- Voltage rms: 9 mV
- Voltage Peak-to-Peak: 15 mV
- Current rms: 1 mA
Agilent high performance DC power supplies offer speed and accuracy for test optimization. The modular power system, 1200 W per mainframe, GPIB 66100 series permits up to 8 outputs of 150 W per output in 4U of rack space; reconfigure fast with easily swappable modules; fast, low-noise outputs; and LIST mode and advance triggering system.
The Agilent 150W, GPIB, module output 66104A is a flexible modular supply designed for automated testing that helps meet changing requirements in ATE and production test with a modular design that conserves rack space and simplifies system cabling and assembly.
Not sure if this is the right module? See all of the modules side by side.
Training & Events