6555A 500 Watt DC System Power Supply, 120V, 4A
A replacement for this product is available:
Starting From US$ 3,724
6555A DC power supply, 0-120 V, 0-4 A, 480 W. Manually controlled.
- 6555A-J10 Voltage increased to 156 V, current reduced to 3 A; 468 Watts
- 6555A-120 DC power supply 104-127VAC operation, 50/60Hz
- R-51B-001-Z Return to Service Center Warranty - 3 years
Prices for: United States
* Prices are subject to change without notice. Prices shown are Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Prices (MSRP). Prices shown are exclusive of taxes.
Key Features & Specifications
- Output voltage: 0 to 120 V
- Output current (40° C): 0 to 4 A
- Maximum current (50° C/55° C): 3.6 A/3.4 A
Programming Accuracy at 25°C ±5°C
- Voltage 0.06% + 51 mV
- Current 0.15% + 4 mA
Ripple & Noise from 20 Hz to 20 MHz
- Voltage rms: 700 µV
- Peak-to-Peak: 7 mV
- Current rms: 2 mA
This product will be discontinued on December 1, 2014. The recommended replacement products are: 500W, DC System Power Supplies, GPIB, Single Output.
Agilent application specific DC power supplies offer tailored solutions for specific needs. The single output, 500 W, 655x series provide front panel and analog control of output voltage and current; fast, low-noise outputs; fan-speed control to minimize acoustic noise; and protection features to ensure DUT safety.
The Agilent 480W, no interface, single output 6555A is a flexible and reliable power with fast protection features that streamlines common tasks and accelerates test throughput with fast up- and downprogramming.
Training & Events
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.