C1281A ASUR Single Device Reliability (ASUR SDR)
|Product Status:||Discontinued | Currently Supported|
No replacement found for this product.
- Single-site device reliability
- Unified hardware and software
- Core Wafer Systems PDQ-WLR®
- Interactive measurements and
low-cost parametric test
Cost-effective, scalable systems for reliability and parametric tests for modern manufacturing
Agilent’s Advanced Scalable Unified Reliability (ASUR) family of reliability test products provides a range of solutions for different needs, budgets, experience levels and strategies. The Single Device Reliability (ASUR SDR) product provides a PC and instruments-based solution for single device-at-a-time reliability testing with modest equipment investment using proven reliability test algorithms. ASUR SDR complements the parallel, multi-site
ASUR PDR product which provides advanced accelerated to long-term reliability test with higher throughput.
ASUR SDR is a high-performance, low-cost, accelerated reliability and parametric solution for single-site testing that incorporates the proven accelerated techniques of Core Wafer Systems PDQ-WLR using instruments-based solutions. ASUR SDR is part of the ASUR scalable set of solutions: one hardware, one software, from instruments to system testers.
Reliability test with confidence
JEDEC Standard reliability test algorithms in ASUR are in their fifth generation. This suite is a fully tested and supported with over 10 years of in-field experience and validation.
- Electromigration (EM)
- Bias Temperature Stress (BTS)
- Gate Oxide Integrity (GOI)
- Hot Carrier Injection (HCI)
- Bias Temperature Instability (BTI)
Agilent instruments supported:
- Agilent 4155/6 B/C
- Agilent E5250, B2200 and B2201 switch matrix
- Agilent 81110A, 8114A pulse generators
- Agilent 4284A CV meter
- Agilent 4294A impedance analyzer
- Agilent E5288A ASU, atto-sense unit
- Agilent 41000-400 to -100 series systems
- Agilent power supplies
PDQ-WLR® is a registered trademark of Core Wafer Systems