N5406A FPGA dynamic probe option for Xilinx with InfiniiVision Series MSOs
Key Features & Specifications
View internal FPGA activity correlated to external analog events
- Gain visibility into your Xlinx FPGA's internal activity.
- Watch a 6 min Video overview
- Access up to 64 internal signals for each pin dedicated to debug
Make multiple measurements in seconds
- Switch internal probe points in seconds. Moving probe points internal to an FPGA is time consuming on instruments without this capability. Now, in less than a second you can easily measure a different set of internal signals without changing your FPGA design.
Leverage the work you did in your design environment
- Automatic mapping of internal signal names to MSO labels leverages the work you did in your design environment.
- Supports Virtex-6 series, Virtex-5 series, Virtex-4 series, Virtex-II Pro series, Virtex-II series, and Spartan-3 series devices.
- Requires Xilinx ChipScope Pro or Embedded Development Kit (EDK)
The N5406A FPGA dyanmic probe for InfiniiVision MSOs (6000 and 7000 Series) provides the most effective solution for validating and debugging embedded designs incorporating Xilinx FPGAs.
Training & Events
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.