PS-X10-100 GS-9200 Test System Product Operation Service
This service provides customizable training on the operation of the GS-9200 Test System. The information is organized into four modules, each one being presented in about 8 hours at your site. You may order from one to four modules as many times and in whatever combination meets the needs of your team. An Agilent engineer experienced in RF measurements, test-plan development, and MCPA testing will deliver the system training at your site. Examples and exercises will be performed on your own GS-9200 system at your site.
To order, use product number PS-X10-100. An order for quantity 1 receives one module (one day) of system operation training. For each incremental modules desired, order an additional quantity of PS-X10-100. For example, to receive all four modules described, order Quantity 4 of PS-X10-100.
- Module 1: Overview of GS-9200 system
- Module 2: Explanation of functional measurements for test engineers
- Module 3: Test Exec SL Overview
- Module 4: Test plan development environment in Test Exec SL
- Curriculum suggested for the Test Engineer (designs the tests, measurements, and procedures): Modules 1 and 2
- Curriculum suggested for the Test Plan Developer (programs in Test Exec SL to create test plans): Modules 1, 3 and 4
- Curriculum suggested for the System Operator (performs the testing on the system): Module 1