N2100A-H10 7GHz Digital Communication Analyzer
|Product Status:||Obsolete | No Longer Supported|
Check for Calibration Availability
A replacement for this product is available:
Agilent Technologies Inc. (NYSE: A) announced on December 13, 2006, that it has completed the acquisition of certain assets of PXIT Inc., a privately held company that provides signal integrity testing systems for broadband optical transceiver manufacturers. For more information, see the press release.
The N2100A-H10 is primarily targeted at production ATE applications. The Wideband Optical Input is ideally suited to electro-optical transceivers, VSR parallel optics modules and TOSAs. The electrical input is suited to high-speed serial data interconnects and ROSAs. Typical applications include:
- Transceiver Test
- Telecomms Equipment Test
- Multi-Port System Testing
- Hi Port Count Burn-in Test
- Eye diagram, mask and jitter testing in a single instrument
- Cost-effective architecture
- High throughput measurement engine
- Small form-factor 3 slot PXI card allowing multiple instruments to be deployed in a single chassis
- Ideal for manufacturing entironments
- Wide optical bandwidth coverage from 780nm to 1620nm
- Single-ended electrical input
- Bessel-Thomson filters (in software and/or hardware)
- Integral clock recovery for coherent measurements up to 3.0Gb/s
- External reference clock input (SMA)
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.